If it isn't already installed, install Adobe Air first.
On first run, you will be prompted for the location of the server. It is http://www.earlav.com/
After the server information is inputted, the application will need to be restarted.
Find operating system version in Windows 7
- Select the Start. button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer, and then select Properties.
- Under Windows edition, you'll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
Find operating system version in Windows 10
- Go to Start , enter About your PC, and then select About your PC.
- Look under PC for Edition to find out which version and edition of Windows that your PC is running. Look under PC for System type to see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
Find Mac operating system version
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click 'About this Mac'.